Tuesday 17 March 2015

Cam Bellamy This is a smart man: "I agree that when a dog bites, it is in many cases the fault of the owner. And I do not necessarily believe that breed specific laws are the answer to this problem.


Unfortunately, there are some who believe they can pressure me into voting one way or another.
WWW.NEWARKADVOCATE.COM
Like · 
  • 7 people like this.
  • Cam Bellamy This is a smart man: "I agree that when a dog bites, it is in many cases the fault of the owner. And I do not necessarily believe that breed specific laws are the answer to this problem. However, the proposal before council does nothing that would help hold bad owners more accountable for their animals. Without additional measures that would promote owner responsibility and public safety, I have come to the conclusion that I cannot support this proposal."
  • Freda Ward Critical thinker.
  • John Wright Punish the deed and they will learn to control the breed. 
    Sounds kinda snappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment