Tuesday 17 March 2015

Rick Fite Not recently Jane. When I go through this process, it finishes with some screen with a blurb that tells me to review Facebook's community standards. I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to pre-empt being "reported." ( there is rick it involves not using fake profiles)


Sorry this is somewhat off-topic, but I just had my third forced logoff of Facebook, and when I log back on, I have to identify my friends in pictures. What kind of account flagging by a nutter produces this routine?
Like · 
  • 9 people like this.
  • Jane Shryock I think it might just be part of the security settings.
    21 hrs · Like
  • Christi Himes They must be reporting your profile as a fake profile and you are being asked to verify
    21 hrs · Like · 5
  • Jane Shryock I remember when I was hightening security on my page, it gave the option to have to do that when signing on. I'm not completely sure, though. Have you fine tuned the security settings on your fb page?
    21 hrs · Like
  • Rick Fite Not recently Jane. When I go through this process, it finishes with some screen with a blurb that tells me to review Facebook's community standards. I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to pre-empt being "reported."
    21 hrs · Like
  • Fataah Ewe' Have you changed your password? I would consider doing that.
    21 hrs · Like · 2
  • Sarrah Jines Someone is reporting you as a fake..I think you have at least 200 friends to prevent that..which is ridiculous
    21 hrs · Like · 4
  • Stephanie Styles My friends account did that and Facebook wanted her tk give her license or social security number to get back in. It was crazy
    20 hrs · Like · 3
  • James Hassinger Do you have a phone verified account? If you don't Facebook will give you a hard time
    20 hrs · Like
  • Gwendolyn Hanan some one is successfully hacking into your FB acct, but only getting about 1/2 way in then putzing around until the normal security parameters shut your account down for suspicious activity. Of course after that you would have to marry the pope to prove your identity and sincerity so you can get back into your account. It is actually a good thing.........................
    20 hrs · Like · 1
  • Rick Fite It just happened... again!
    19 hrs · Like · 2
  • Fataah Ewe' If some jerk thinks you are not who you say you are, FB stops your account entirely-er locks you out. I complained to them. Then they send you an email requesting to see your identity. (they did me). I shot a pic of my DL, and that satisfied them.
    19 hrs · Like · 1
  • Rick Fite How did you contact them, Fataah? Was it through "feedback?"
    19 hrs · Edited · Like
  • Gwendolyn Hanan Rick Fite, AHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! GUESS WHAT???
    16 hrs · Like · 4
  • Gwendolyn Hanan Did I call it or did I call it??? LMFGDAO!!!! The FB PC Police are on this like white on rice!!!
    16 hrs · Edited · Like · 1
  • James Hassinger Yep. If you say bad things about Facebook they block that too
    16 hrs · Edited · Like · 2
  • Rick Fite Oh my goodness! The thought police have arrived. 1984 anyone?
    15 hrs · Like · 4
  • Dennis Baker Yes that happens when your profile has been reported as a being fake.
    13 hrs · Like · 2
  • Gishik Kwe Happened to me last night too! It's bs! Fbk should let you know what was flagged and if it isn't offensive then the people falsely flagging people should get their profiles locked
    13 hrs · Like · 1
  • Gishik Kwe F&^%ers reported my cover photo which is not racist, it's meant to stop racism! Idiots!
    12 hrs · Like · 1
  • Marie McGrath I went through that before. Never knew why.
    12 hrs · Like
  • Ali Dixon I have never seen that
    12 hrs · Like
  • Gishik Kwe They're such crack pots lol
    11 hrs · Like · 1
  • Lisa Gaffney It mean the psycho pit owners are reporting your account as fake, Rick . It makes them sad when you talk bad about their doggie woggies and then they have to throw a tantrum like a 2 year old.
    11 hrs · Like · 5
  • William Johnson Rick Fite, for whatever reason, in the convoluted brain that is the pit bull apologist cult member, you've become a threat to their dogma.. 

    It's ridiculous when real people expressing their first amendment rights and concerns for humanity have to jump through hoops because of a fringe of society pit bull cult.
    1 hr · Like · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment